This is a very busy and challenging role within a friendly environment, where you shall become a valuable team member in one of the most successful real estate agencies in Jimboomba.
Your role would be fast paced, dedicated and challenging. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the Principal and assist in all sales and business tasks.
Employment in this office would mean you would work under Australia's largest and most awarded Real Estate Brand.
To be successful in this role it is essential to have at least 3 years previous administrative experience, a relaxed and easy going attitude, a willingness to take on tasks and have a very strong attention to detail.
This business pride themselves on their strong office culture, relaxed yet hard working environment and ability to promote from within.
We are looking for:
Objectives as an Office Administrator:
- Previous experience working in a Real Estate Agency
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Act professionally and ethically at all times
- Superb communication skills – both oral and written
- Organised and efficient
- Eager & proactive work ethic
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Willingness to learn
- Independent and shows initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
Benefits for working at LJ Hooker include:
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Follow all LJ Hooker policies and procedures
- Assist the Principal and Sales Team with projects, administration, listing and selling as directed
- Be 100% accurate with all paperwork
- Follow all Real Estate Legislation
- Communicate with clients
- Attend open inspections, auctions and other appointments as required
- Contribute positively to our Core Values and Culture including building strong relationships with all staff.
- Opportunities to grow and learn within the business
- Large State, National and International brand
- Great culture
- Work/life balance
To apply please email your resume & cover letter to email@example.com.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
You must be a permanent Australian resident with working rights, travellers or overseas students on visas will not be suitable for this role. Previous applicants need not apply.